custom use of the app finder

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Sat Mar 5 20:34:24 CET 2022

Hi Patrick,

 > And now I would like to replace Panel 2 (with the
launchers) with the app finder.

Not completely sure what you mean by "replace Panel 2 with Appfinder".

You can right-click on each launcher on panel 2 and press "remove" to
get rid of them, and than drag and drop appfinder from the (whisker)menu
to panel 2(or panel 1) to get a launcher for it.

Cheers,
Alex