Error logging out

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Mar 3 17:14:50 CET 2022

On Wed, 2 Mar 2022, Robby Workman wrote:

> Following instructions that are more than ten years old?

Robby,

Couldn't find anything newer; if this information is on the Xfce web site I
missed it. And I've not before setup automatic recognition of external
devices.

> First, go and completely undo what you did.

Tried this; perhaps didn't undo all.

> Reboot.
> Login and logout, verifying that the error is gone.

Didn't work. I managed to get the system FUBAR. Reinstalling xfce did not
resolve the problem so I'm doing a complete re-installation.

Regards,

Rich