libnotify stopped rearranging popups from Osmo

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Tue Jul 13 12:17:11 CEST 2021

Hi All,

Fedora 34
Xfce 4.14
osmo-0.4.2-2.fc34.x86_64
libnotify-0.7.9-4.fc34.x86_64

As of Fedora 33, when Osmo throws a task popup with libnotify, I am no
longer able to run my Mouse across (no buttons pressed) my task popups
and have them automatically reorganize to the top right, getting them
out of the way.  (I have a lot of tasks going off and some stay in the
middle of my screen.)

I have corresponded with the author of Osmo and he has made no changes
as to how he calls libnotify.

To reproduce, install Osmo, create four pop up tasks to go off
simultaneous to each other.  After you get four popups reminders, exit
the middle two, then mouse across (press no buttons) two remaining pop
ups.  The lower one should relocate right under the first one in the
upper right.

May we please have this feature back?

Many thanks,
-T

p.s.

Under Gnome installed from Fedora-Workstation-Live-
x86_64-34-1.2.iso, all the task popup's come on
to of each other.  Dragging the mouse over them
exits all of them.  It is a total disaster.

Under KDE, installed from Fedora-KDE-Live-x86_64-34-1.2.iso,
the pop ups auto arrange to the bottom, right when one is
closed as is expected