ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.7.8 released

Kevin Bowen kevin.bowen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 00:49:31 CEST 2020

Hey Stephen,

Congrats on the new release! I had an outstanding merge request to
standardize the README.md files:
https://gitlab.xfce.org/apps/xfdashboard/-/merge_requests/4

Now that you have released a new version, my MR now cannot be merged due
to conflict. How would you like me to proceed to get these changes in
place? I would appreciate your help in getting this resolved.

Thanks,

Kevin