notification area

Matt Connell matt at connell.tech
Tue Sep 8 03:55:38 CEST 2020

On Mon, 2020-09-07 at 21:47 -0300, Wellington Almeida wrote:
> Hello. I would like to know if it is possible to have a larger
> spacing in
> the icons that are included in the notification area of the xfce
> panel,
> because here for me it doesn’t look good aesthetically the icons are
> too
> crowded? Thankful.

The best thing I know of is to set the icon size as well as enable
"Square icons" in the Notification Area prefs.  To get there, go to
Panel Preferences -> Items -> Notification Area and then click the
gear/edit icon to get to this pane.

The "square" setting in particular for me makes all the difference in
the world.

--
Matt