ANNOUNCE: Xfce 4.16pre2 released

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Thu Nov 19 23:34:48 CET 2020

Xfce 4.16pre2 is now available for download.

It includes the following releases of Xfce core components:

  exo 4.15.3
  garcon 0.7.2
  libxfce4ui 4.15.5
  libxfce4util 4.15.4
  thunar 4.15.3
  thunar-volman 4.15.1
  tumbler 0.3.1
  xfce4-appfinder 4.15.2
  xfce4-dev-tools 4.15.1
  xfce4-panel 4.15.5
  xfce4-power-manager 1.7.1
  xfce4-session 4.15.1
  xfce4-settings 4.15.3
  xfconf 4.15.1
  xfdesktop 4.15.1
  xfwm4 4.15.3

Individual tarballs are available for download now:
  https://archive.xfce.org/xfce/4.16pre2/src

A tarball including all individual releases can be downloaded here:
  https://archive.xfce.org/xfce/4.16pre2/fat_tarballs

Release notes for 4.16pre2

We are happy to announce the second - and potentially last - pre-release
leading up to Xfce 4.16!

Please note that this is a platform release: For a detailed list of
changes please refer to the release notes of the individual components.
A blog post with an overview of the highlights will follow in the coming
days.

For our release schedule please refer to our roadmap page for Xfce
4.16:
https://wiki.xfce.org/releng/4.16/roadmap