ANNOUNCE: xfce4-panel-profiles 1.0.11 released
simon at xfce.org
Mon Dec 28 23:16:59 CET 2020
xfce4-panel-profiles 1.0.11 is now available for download from
What is xfce4-panel-profiles?
With the modular Xfce Panel, a multitude of panel layouts can be
created. This tool makes it possible to backup, restore, import, and
export these panel layouts.
Release notes for 1.0.11
* New Features
- Add support for saving xfce4-whiskermenu's configuration file
- Prefer CSD in XfceTitledDialog
- Use XfceTitledDialog from libxfce4ui
- Use Xfce's about dialog via libxfce4ui
- Add new icons and use reverse DNS for icons and files
- Open xfce4-panel on close button (bug #16505)
- Add new README.md over old README
- Try the new and old libxfce4ui gir file name
- Add basic GitLab pipeline
- Make tarball creation reproducible
* Bugs Fixed
- Update openSUSE profile and fix build
- Removed check for if the menu is installed. This would probably
get in the way.
- Use current branch in 'make distcheck'
- Use configured appname instead of argv
- Fix typos in comments.
* Updated translations: Albanian, Armenian (Armenia), Belarusian,
Chinese (China), Chinese (Hong Kong), Chinese (Taiwan), Czech,
Eastern Armenian, Estonian, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian,
Interlingue, Persian (Iran), Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish,
More information about the Xfce