Checking window resizing for some applications

Markus Elfring Markus.Elfring at web.de
Sun Dec 13 17:13:09 CET 2020

> > > Does a keyboard shortcut like “Alt+F5” work as expected?
> >
> > I got the impression that this functionality needs further considerations
> > for the desired system configuration.
>
> Please be more explicit, I can't make much sense of that sentence, I'm afraid.

The published software documentation contains the hint “The contents of this page
needs to be checked with the latest Xfwm4 behaviour! It contains a lot of old stuff.”.

How do you think about to check the relevance of mentioned shortcuts a bit more?

> > Did window size requirements grow for any more applications in the meantime?
>
> Again, I do not understand what you mean, size hints isn't anything new.

I imagine that a setting like “program specified minimum size: 490 by 962”
will trigger further collateral evolution.

* Increase screen sizes somehow.

* Reconfiguration of work flows according to user interface constraints.

Regards,
Markus