ANNOUNCE: tumbler 0.3.0 released

Kevin Bowen kevin.bowen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 08:12:47 CEST 2020

Hello Ali,

I've created a page on docs.xfce.org for the tumbler service:
https://docs.xfce.org/xfce/tumbler/start

I've also created a page for showing currently open bugs and links to
report new bugs: https://docs.xfce.org/xfce/tumbler/bugs

Please take a look and let me know if you have any feedback. If you
would like to edit it yourself, I would be glad to set you up with an
account to allow you to edit the page.

Thanks,
Kevin