xfce-test quick start guide (was Re: Information)

Kevin Bowen kevin.bowen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 04:03:01 CEST 2020

Hello Wellington,

Thank you for your interest in testing xfce 4.16.
I have put together a very basic "Quick Start" guide for installing and
starting the xfce-test Docker container.

Please see https://wiki.xfce.org/testing/xfce-test

It does not goes into detail about running any automated tests. This is
simply intended to help get one
started running the actual container itself. For additional information,
you will need to refer to:

https://github.com/schuellerf/xfce-test#readme as well as reading the
actual testing scripts.

I hope that you will find this helpful.