Stucking shift in Teamviewer

denisgolovan denisgolovan at yandex.ru
Sat Aug 22 08:28:30 CEST 2020

Hi all

I am not sure, it's the right mailing list, but nevertheless.

I experience strange bug when using Shift+Shift keyboard layout change combination.
It happens only when using Teamviewer software. Pressing shift key gets stuck in remote control window and the only way to "release" it is switching from Teamviewer window to some other window and than back.

Changing keyboard layout combination to something like Alt+Shift makes Teamviewer work fine again.

I use Xfce4-4.14 and Teamviewer 15.8.3 under Gentoo Linux x64.

Any help?

-- Regards,
Denis Golovan