ANNOUNCE: xfce4-panel 4.14.1 released

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Mon Sep 30 13:29:00 CEST 2019

Hi Olivier,

of course I check Bugzilla but as you will have noticed as a regular
contributor it's not easy to spot all relevant bugreports/patches.
(Especially as we're usually 1 maintainer for >1 components)
I hope this will be easier with Gitlab in the near future, because pull
requests will be clearly visible.

In the meantime feel free to ping me on IRC or send me e-mails from time to
time if you have patches pending!

Cheers
Simon