Xfce Digest, Vol 191, Issue 7

Sean Davis sean at bluesabre.org
Wed Oct 23 02:16:27 CEST 2019

As part of this discussion, if we move forward with Xfce CSD, using GTK_CSD=0 in your profile should revert the layout to classic Xfce. Simon's branch [1] can be patched accordingly to check for this environment variable for the XfceTitledDialog.

[1] https://git.xfce.org/users/ochosi/libxfce4ui/log/?h=headerbar