ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.7.6 released
nomad at froevel.de
Fri Nov 29 13:44:27 CET 2019
xfdashboard-0.7.6 "Finally, finally, finally ... animations" was
released on 2019-11-29.
This is a development release.
Maybe a Gnome shell like dashboard for Xfce
Release notes for 0.7.6
* NOTE: Raised minimum version of Glib to 2.38 for replacements
of deprecated function g_type_class_add_private()
* New feature: Support for animations. Currently only one actor
(XfdashboardCollapseBox) trigger an animation signal to open
or close the collapsed area. All default themes of xfdashboard
will slide in or out the collapsed area smoothly when animation
is enabled (which is enabled by default).
* New feature: The user can turn on or off animations in the
* Updated all GOject classes because of deprecation of function
* Updated copyright years to 2019 ... (8 months too late, I know)
* Fix that valid desktop file for the same desktop ID but found
at path of lower prioritory will override an invalid desktop
file for the same desktop ID at path of higher priority. The
first entry found - valid or invalid - will have the highest
priority. Later all invalid desktop IDs in the application
database are removed before populated. (GH#169)
* Fixed warning "assertion 'GARCON_IS_MENU_DIRECTORY (other)' failed"
when calling garcon_menu_directory_equal() in function
* Fixed "implicit-fallthrough" compiler warnings in click action
* Reduced number of release notes in AppData (GH#183)
* Smaller bug fixes but mostly to silence compiler warnings
* Updated translations (kk,ja,da,ca,lt,fr,sr,he,el,es,de,it,pl,tr)
More information about the Xfce