ANNOUNCE: thunar 1.8.6 released
andre42m at gmail.com
Sat May 18 22:53:25 CEST 2019
thunar 1.8.6 is now available for download from
What is thunar?
Thunar is a modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment. It
has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its
user interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any
confusing or useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good
start up time and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using
Assistive Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 1.8.6
This is an emergency release issued to amend issues introduced in 1.8.5.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for all the feedback provided.
- Job is now optional for thunar_io_scan_directory
- Expand scroll window of file operation progress dialog (Bug #14946)
- Fix compiler error -Wcast-function-type (GCC 8)
- Bump glib minimal required version
- Fix g_type_class_add_private is deprecated
- Small code cleanup
- Fix pathbar to on middle click open folders in new tabs (Bug #15302)
- Translation updates: Danish
More information about the Xfce