ANNOUNCE: xfconf 4.13.7 released

Romain Bouvier skunnyk at alteroot.org
Sat May 18 16:37:44 CEST 2019

Hi Olivier,

We wanted to do a bunch of releases for Xfce4.14 pre1 this week :)
We had problems with the previous xfconf release (4.13.6) with the gsettings-backend, now disabled
in 4.13.7. So before introduce new features, we wanted to do a fixed release for everyone.
Ali (the xfconf maintainer) is busy with real life, but we'll try to review and merge the patch
soon (for pre2 ?) if no new problems are spotted in xfconf :)

Thank you for your work !