notifications icons

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Mar 24 01:57:10 CET 2019

On Sat, 23 Mar 2019 17:40:19 -0700, ToddAndMargo wrote:
>How do I get my notification icons to dress right
>again on panel zero?  They are on the left now, but
>right after the open windows.  So, sort of in the
>middle and move over to the right when more windows
>get opened.

I don't use xfce4-panel anymore. On top of my desktop I'm using two
panels, fbpanel and lxpanel. If I would be in favour of xfce4-panel and
there would be a bug, causing what you describe, then as a workaround,
I would try to use two instances of xfce4-panel on top, just using
different locations on top.