GUI date-time app

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 15:30:46 CEST 2019

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 7:00 AM <xfce-request at xfce.org> wrote:

> Well here we go again. New install of Fedora 30 that uses Xfce 4.12.
>
> No nice graphical presentation of the globe to select which city you are
> in now.
>
> In the past I was able to use the system-config-date from Fedora 25, but
> dependencies no longer available.

I guess that's all Fedora's stuff, I mean the installer and
system-config-date.

The Clock panel app allows for setting its timezone with a text entry.
> And there is always 'timedatectl set-timezone'; also text based.
>
> There were past threads, started by me, on alternative apps for this
> function in Xfce.  What is available?

AFAICT nothing, there was a patch add this feature but it got lost in the
mailing list:
http://xfce.10915.n7.nabble.com/Timezone-selector-td49626.html