ANNOUNCE: xfce4-terminal 0.8.8 released

Gour gour at atmarama.com
Sun Jul 21 13:12:47 CEST 2019

On Wed, 03 Jul 2019 02:45:53 +0200

Hello, recently I switched (back from GNOME) to Xfce under Debian
Buster, but then moved to Sid and then Terminal was upgraded to 0.8.8.

> - Save accelerators map on exit (bug #15201)

I've problem with accelerators, iow. I modified my accel.scm, e.g.
changed:

gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/terminal-window/goto-tab-1" "<Alt>1")

into:

gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/terminal-window/goto-tab-1" "")

but, after reboot, the old/original map is restored, so wonder what is
correct way to modify it? (I want to disable "<Alt>x" mapping which
clashes with other (weechat, profanity...) cli apps I use...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The senses, the mind and the intelligence are the sitting places
of this lust. Through them lust covers the real knowledge of the