Thunar Tree Panel -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at fastmail.us
Sat Feb 2 17:41:44 CET 2019

On 02/02/19 11:21, Alex wrote:
> Am 02.02.19 um 16:17 schrieb Bob Goodwin:
>> How can I edit the Thunar Tree [left] Panel?
>>
> The left side is either called "tree view" ( CTR+E ) or "bookmark-view"
> ( CTRL+B ). Depending on what you choose.
>
> Afaik Tree-view  cannot be edited by hand.
>
> However you can edit the bookmark view  by dragging & dropping folders
> into it.
>
> For more details, please read the doc:
> https://docs.xfce.org/xfce/thunar/start
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alexander Schwinn
-
I did not know that, I only need the tree for root:

I would like to remove some useless [to me] items near the top under
DEVICES File System eg. 1.1 GB, etc ... I use a larger font size and
NETWORK runs right at the bottom of the list and I would like to free up
a few lines above that, a minor problem but I would fix it if I knew where.

Thanks for the help, Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD