Problem with xfce4-screenshooter

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Wed Aug 28 12:39:50 CEST 2019

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 07:00:49 +0200
Alexander Schwinn <acs82 at gmx.de> wrote:

> All that is described in the Wiki:
> https://docs.xfce.org/contribute/bugs/start

Thank you for the adice.

But now I am confused: the page you gave me says that acktraces are useful for programs that crash; in the present case it does not crash, just fails to work properly.

Further it directs me to install the debug version of the failing program, but I looked in synaptic and there is no debug version of xfce4-screenshooter

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                 Nada es tan peligroso como dejar permanecer
                largo tiempo a un mismo ciudadano en el poder.