ANNOUNCE: Xfce 4.14 released

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Mon Aug 12 14:31:27 CEST 2019

On 2019-08-12 13:51, Dani wrote:
> +1.
> Very thanks!!
>
> Dani

I wanted to donate. However when I am on my phone and I click on
"Navigate" to go to "Get involved" the pulldown "Navigate" closes befor
I can go to "Get Involved". When I do this at my PC at work, it works. I
do however get a blank page on https://www.bountysource.com/teams/xfce
while there is

Could be that others have these problems as well. That hinders
donations.

The fact that potential donations go through a third party are also not
something I am happy about. So instead of monies, I will say a thank you
from me as well for all the great things. (I will just keep on dreamimg
that XFCE will have what Windowmaker has: the ease of configuration per
window and/or programn)

houghi