Multimedia keys and Xfce

Pétùr peturvilj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 14:30:02 CEST 2019

Le 18/04/2019 à 11:11, Pétùr a écrit :
> Like I have the two same keyboards (logitech K780), I tried to plug the
> older keyboard to my laptop. And it multimedia keys works !

Update: Correction, both keyboards are affected. Multimedia keys doesn't
function properly.

Since xmodmap shows no difference when these keys works as espected and
when they don't, I have most likely something which messed with the
keyboard.

I am trying to disable everything automatically launched when Xfce
starts.

Any idea about the origin of interference? (I am not using chrome, the
issue occurres even before launching any program so it must be some
library or startup launch).