echo?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Apr 13 09:10:47 CEST 2019

On Fri, 2019-04-12 at 17:09 -0700, ToddAndMargo wrote:
>      Is there a way to get this list to echo back to me what I post?

Hi

the Mailman option "Receive your own posts to the list? [x] Yes" could
fail due to several email service provider related issues and/or mailman
settings chosen by those who run a mailman mailing list. To get rid of
most of those issues, the only solution is to migrate to another email
service provider.

Alternatively you could Bcc to yourself to get the mails and enable
"Receive acknowledgement mail when you send mail to the list?", to
ensure that the mail came through the list.

Regards,
Ralf