Problem with multi screens

Damien Delpiroux xzurukneg at free.fr
Mon Mar 5 18:13:33 CET 2018

Le 26/02/2018 à 14:56, Jean-Philippe Combe a écrit :
> Hello everybody,
>
> I have problems with multi screens and virtual screens on xfce with
> Xubuntu 16.04.

Exactly same problem, with Xubuntu 16.04 and radeon graphic card, using
two screens, vga and crt only (not hdmi). What's yours?

~$ lspci | grep VGA
02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
[AMD/ATI] Cedar [Radeon HD 5000/6000/7350/8350 Series]

Looks like the problem apprears when the "graphic memory is very used",
never when I use big audio recording, that use all my 8 GO ram and lots
of cpu (for years).

Appears often with libre office+inkscape+web browser, for exemple.

It's a serious problem.

Best,

--
Damien.DX