Desktop icons 'margin'?

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 11:23:18 CET 2018

Hi all,

As a workaround to have a secondary monitor on the left I am using
arandr as suggested on the Manjaro forum and it works pretty well.
However now Desktop icons are automatically arranged at the leftmost,
which means on the left monitor as if the Desktop were a big area
spanning both displays.

Is there any way (hack) to have the icons on the right monitor? I'm
wondering if some styling (something like CSS padding-left..) would work
and achievable. In such where would this happen?

Thanks
Lorenzo.