ANNOUNCE: xfce4-settings 4.13.3 released
smd.seandavis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 15:22:21 CEST 2018
xfce4-settings 4.13.3 is now available for download from
What is xfce4-settings?
Settings manager of the Xfce desktop.
Release notes for 4.13.3
[Please note that this is a development release.]
Xfce 4.14 Progress:
- Ported from dbus-glib to gdbus (Xfce #14426)
New Feature: Xrandr Display Scaling (via Xfconf)
- Equivalent to "xrandr --scale" to scale the entire display area
- The scale values are stored in xfconf under
similar to Position.
- A value of 1.0 is the default with no scaling.
- Values below 1 will "zoom in", above 1 will "zoom out".
Eg a 1080p monitor and scaling set to 2x2 will have the same real
estate as a 4k panel.
Improved display manufucturer name recognition:
- Refreshed PNP IDs from hwdata
- Added support for VBX (VirtualBox)
- Standardized and shortened manufacturer names
- Updated laptop detection to include eDP in XfceRandr
- Fixed uninitialized scalar variables (CID #292062, #292063)
- Fixed compiler error -Wcast-function-type (GCC 8)
Belarusian, Catalan, English (Australia), Galician, Greek, Hebrew,
Hungarian, Japanese, Kazakh, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish,
More information about the Xfce