Problem with Mirdori on OpenBSD 6.3

Landry Breuil landry.breuil at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 10:14:02 CEST 2018

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 8:22 AM, Ivan "Rambius" Ivanov
<rambiusparkisanius at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am running xfce 4.12 on OpenBSD 6.3 GENERIC.MP#696 i386. I installed
> midori-0.5.11, but I have problem starting it:
>
> katia$ midori
> The configuration couldn't be loaded: No such file or directory
> Trace/BPT trap (core dumped)
>
> What file / directory is it searching for? I would be very grateful
> for any hints.

You can use 'ktrace midori' and then examining the output of 'kdump'
to figure out the path it's trying to open.
or install gdb from packages to have a 'recent' one, and try gdb on
the coredump.

midori 0.5.11 starts fine here on OpenBSD -current.

Landry