Major display problem -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at fastmail.us
Sat Dec 15 19:33:19 CET 2018

+
> I'll try creating another user first and see what that does.
>
> Thanks,  Bob

I created the new user but that looked like it would cause other work so
this morning I removed:

/home/bobg/.config/xfce4/xfconf/xfce-perchannel-xml

That seems to get re-created when xfce is started.

Now I am just recreating my launchers which is not bad since all the
underlying stuff is still there in /home/bobg/

Thanks for the encouragement, got me going in the right direction.

Wish you a full and rapid recovery from the accident,

Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD