directories at the top ???

Spass malysps at linux.pl
Wed Aug 29 19:01:44 CEST 2018

I use experimental and daily builds PPAs only on my testing 18.10
install. My main 18.04 is without those, so I'm on Thunar 1.6.15 right
now. That "Save As" window on screen was from Thunderbird 52.9.1

But isn't "GTK3 file chooser" window not related to Thunar at all? At
least I think it's not.

Spass