Xfce4 initial start up screen -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at fastmail.us
Thu Apr 12 02:39:27 CEST 2018

On 04/11/18 18:57, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Apr 2018, Bob Goodwin wrote:
>
>> I have a new xfce install and with my aging eyesight I clicked on the
>> wrong box and have no typical set of icons. Can I get back to that
>> option
>> somehow?
>
> Bob,
>
>   A right-click on the desktop brings up the menu. Select 'Settings' and
> have fun. I don't recall whether icons are on the desktop or another menu
> but a bit of rummaging around will let you find them.
>
>   And consider, getting old is not too bad considering the alternative of
> getting younger. :-)
>
> HTH,
>
> Rich
+
Yes I started doing the configuration as you suggest but it's easier for
me to start with the basic set. I simply misread and clicked one the
wrong box, first time I ever did that.

I dunno, if I could turn the clock back 37 years, fifty was good.

Thanks, Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD