Xfce4 initial start up screen -

Silvio Knizek killermoehre at gmx.net
Thu Apr 12 00:54:03 CEST 2018

Am Mittwoch, den 11.04.2018, 18:13 -0400 schrieb Bob Goodwin:
> I have a new xfce install and with my aging eyesight I clicked on
> the
> wrong box and have no typical set of icons. Can I get back to that
> option somehow?
>
> Help much appreciated,
>
> Bob

Hi,

log out, switch to a TTY (ctrl + alt + f2), log in there, delete
~/.config/xfce4, log out (ctrl + d), switch back to your graphical
environment (probably ctrl + alt + f7), log in.
You should also be able to just copy ~/.config/xfce4 from another
machine where you already set everything up. Again, don't do this while
being logged in to xfce.

BR