ANNOUNCE: thunar 1.7.2 released
acs82 at gmx.de
Thu Apr 5 22:59:14 CEST 2018
thunar 1.7.2 is now available for download from
What is thunar?
Thunar is a modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment. It
has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its
user interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any
confusing or useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good
start up time and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using
Assistive Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 1.7.2
Please note that this is a development release and the release candidate
for thunar 1.8.0.
Enthusiast users are encouraged to use it on a daily basis.
All known regressions of the gtk3 port have been addressed.
- Avoid unexpected overshoot fade on icon view
- Make it possible to assign accelerators to custom actions
- bumped dependency to xfce4-panel to API v.2 / 4.12.0
- Thunar confuses files (bug #12435)
- Use display_name to display filenames (bug #13532)
- Killing thunar kills launched sub-processes (bug #14277)
- SIGSEGV when thumbnailer is under heavy load after opening many tabs
- Fixed creation of .desktop file when dropping URL into folder (bug
- Restoring non-empty folders leaves copy in Trash
- Fixed an uncritical "use after free"
- Thunar User Configurable Actions do not work for remote locations (bug
#7652), patch from (bug#7305)
- replaced links to "http://thunar.xfce.org/" with
Albanian, Catalan, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech,
English (Australia),Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew,
Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay,
Norwegian Bokmål, Persian (Iran), Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese
(Brazil), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
More information about the Xfce