ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.7.4 released

Stephan Haller nomad at froevel.de
Tue Sep 19 08:04:58 CEST 2017

xfdashboard-0.7.4 "Stupidity edition" was released on 2017-09-19.

This is a development release.

About xfdashboard
=================

Maybe a Gnome shell like dashboard for Xfce

Website:
  http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/applications/xfdashboard/start

Documentation:
  http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/applications/xfdashboard/manual

Bugs/issues/enhancements:
  https://bugzilla.xfce.org/
  https://github.com/gmc-holle/xfdashboard/issues

Translations:
  https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xfdashboard

FAQ:
  http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/applications/xfdashboard/faq

Release notes for 0.7.4
=======================

* New feature: Big sorry to all translators who did all the hard
  work to translate xfdashboard to their language but their hard
  work was never included. It was my fault as I was to stupid to
  use Transifex client tool correctly :( Now I do not only update
  all locales already included but I will also fetch new ones. So
  the number of supported languages raised from 8 to 13. New ones
  are: da, de, kk, pl and tr (GH #155)
* New feature: GDK backend is now optional and it will be enabled
  automatically if Clutter backend is available, i.e. FreeBSD does
  not install Clutter with GDK backend. (#13766, #13860)
* New feature: Support also current xfconf versions (4.13.x).
  New xfconf version support native GPtrArray (from glib) for
  string lists and make dbus-glib deprecated. dbus-glib is only
  needed (and checked by configure script) if current stable xfconf
  (4.12.x) is used as its GPtrArray is still needed in this case.
  (#13824)
* Fix compile issue when GTK+ prior to version 3.22 is installed.
  (GH #153)

Download
========

http://archive.xfce.org/src/apps/xfdashboard/0.7/xfdashboard-0.7.4.tar