Monitor dependent DPI size with shared home

Vinzenz Vietzke vinz at vinzv.de
Wed Nov 22 16:02:35 CET 2017

Am 22.11.2017 um 09:31 schrieb Paul Menzel:
> Thank you for the suggestion. I guess, we need to help our users then to
> set such things up.

I'd write a script for installing it automatically to avoid user
interaction as much as possible. Furthermore place the previously
mentioned scripts into /etc/skel/ for new users.

> Is such a missing feature considered a bug, and should I create a ticket
> in the bug tracker?

Hard to say as this is also a problem with other desktop environments.
Maybe just open a bug report and see how it goes. ;)

Regards,
vinz.