Should I be running Xubuntu or Lubuntu?

c. marlow xfcelist at cwm030.com
Sun May 7 08:57:03 CEST 2017

Hi,

I was just reading on the system requirements of Xubuntu and it shows
you should have a 2 ghz processor but running sudo lshw shows this:

*-cpu
           product: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2160  @ 1.80GHz
           vendor: Intel Corp.
           physical id: 400
           bus info: cpu at 0
           slot: CPU
           size: 1800MHz
           width: 64 bits
           clock: 800MHz
           capabilities: x86-64 fpu fpu_exception wp vme de pse tsc msr
pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx
fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts
rep_good nopl aperfmperf eagerfpu pni dtes64 monitor ds_cpl est tm2
ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm lahf_lm dtherm
           configuration: cores=2 enabledcores=2 threads=2

I have 2 processors same thing Pentium E 2160 in this 2007 Optiplex.
with 4 gigs of ram. I mean on my other partition Windows 10 runs okay.

Is this enough to run Xubuntu or should I be running Lubuntu?

--
Thanks, and take care :).
   Sincerely,

EMAIL: Chris at CWM030.com