Num Lock

flocculant flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Thu May 4 23:26:45 CEST 2017

On 04/05/17 22:02, c. marlow wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am needing to know in Xubuntu 16.04 how to set the numlock to be on
> when Xubuntu 16.04 boots up and when coming back to the computer and
> unlocking it, the numlock key in my case needs to be on since my
> password is a numeric password.

I install numlockx then create a file in /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf.d/

90-numlock.conf (that number because originally in /usr somewhere - I
think it's not that important unless you have other xx-foo.conf files in
there)

Contents are

[Seat:*]
greeter-setup-script=/usr/bin/numlockx on

Anyway - this works for me

Kev