XFCE4-panel question > Solution

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon May 1 15:51:34 CEST 2017

On Mon, 1 May 2017 08:27:49 -0500, P. H. Madore wrote:
>On May 1, 2017 8:22 AM, "Ralf Mardorf" wrote:
>> On Mon, 1 May 2017 13:50:20 +0200, Marcus Orthbandt wrote:
>>>you can edit the icons of XFCE-Panel-Launchers in the userhome
>>>directory. /home/user/.config/xfce4/panel/*
>>
>>Are you sure the OP is talking about editing launcher icons and not
>>about the icons shown in the taskbar and/or systray?
>>
>Correct I mean the ones shown when program is running specifically in
>Windows panel.

Please don't post above the quotes, always reply below the quotes!

Do I understand correctly, that you want to see the icons selected by
Ice in the panel's task bar?

IOW instead of the browser's icon (Firefox, Chrome etc.) you want to
see an individual, site specific icon/site favicon in the taskbar.

I'm neither using Ice, nor xfce4-panel, so I can't help you with
solving the issue, but maybe I can help to make clear what exactly you
want to archive ;).

--
"Access to all language versions of Wikipedia was blocked in Turkey on
29 April 2017." -