Application menu button icon requirements

Bob Zubaly rzubaly at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 14:10:50 CET 2017

What exactly are the size and format requirements for the button icon on
the application menu?

I have tried several incarnations of an icon I am attempting to design, but
none of them are accepted in the dialog.  I have tried both .ico and .png
formats, and the sizes have ranged from 8kb to 200kb.

I am sure I am doing something wrong, but can't seem to find any
documentation for this item.

Thanks

--
Please support strong encryption for your personal privacy.

If it wasn’t written down it didn’t happen…