Unable to hide mounted device icons from XFDesktop and File Open/Save Dialogs

jEsuSdA 8) listas at jesusda.com
Sat Dec 16 11:23:51 CET 2017

Hi!

Recently I've experienced a annoying issue with the Desktop, Thunar and
Open/Save Dialogs:

A lot of device icons appears and I can hide them.

THUNAR:

They appears in the Device panel:

http://i.imgur.com/VAeChIj.png

I can hide some of them using the right clic muse button. So, it can be
solved.

https://i.imgur.com/oXBCyMm.png

XFDESKTOP and OPEN/SAVE DIALOGS

But the problem still present at my desktop:

http://i.imgur.com/ciJrteW.png

And in the Open/Save File Dialogs:

http://i.imgur.com/mYjpj83.png

I know I can hide the desktop device icons, but If I hide them, they all
gone, and I want to have all they but the internal hard drive.

I tried to edit the FSTAB and include the

comment=gvfs-hide
and
x-gvfs-hide

params, but this is ignored.

I tried to edit /etc/udev/rules.d/99-hide-partitions.rules

And write

KERNEL=="sda1", ENV{UDISKS_IGNORE}="1"
KERNEL=="sda2", ENV{UDISKS_IGNORE}="1"
KERNEL=="sdb1", ENV{UDISKS_IGNORE}="1"
KERNEL=="sdc1", ENV{UDISKS_IGNORE}="1"
KERNEL=="sdd1", ENV{UDISKS_IGNORE}="1"

But this is ignored too.

So, what the hell I can do to avoid having this amount of device icons.
They are really annorying.

Please, help me. Thank you. ;)