right click on desktop; how to modify?

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Tue Aug 22 01:38:03 CEST 2017

On 08/21/2017 04:20 PM, Marshall Neill wrote:
> Since Thunar basically runs the desktop I thought add a
> Configure custom actions
> I then called it
> Todds idea
> Description was blank as the name kinda clued me in
> Command  xfce4-terminal "--default-working-directory=/home/ajax/.themes"
> Yours would obviously would be:
> xfce4-terminal "--default-working-directory=/homeTodd"
> Then set it to open for Directories and Others
> Worked like a charm.

Hi Marshall,

I tried that.  I created a custom launcher.  I could not find
where it showed up.  I ever logged out and back in, just in case.

What version of Xfce are you using?

I am on 4.12

My launcher was:
xfce4-terminal "--default-working-directory=/linuxutil"

I did an xterm too.

And I set Appearance to "Directories" to match "Open Terminal Here".

What am I missing?

-T