Single click ? Double click ?

Renaud OLGIATI (Ron) renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sun Sep 25 15:15:04 CEST 2016

I have activated the "Single Click to open files" in both Thunar and Pcmanfm, and this works well.

But when I am in a prog that asks me where to open, or save, a file, opening a browsing window where I can choose the source or destination directory, there I have to double-click to open a directory.

Is there a way to make this single-click too, as per ancestral Unix/Linux practice ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                       X-rated movies are all alike ...
          the only thing they leave to the imagination is the plot.