Thunar 1-6-10: wrong sorting

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Sep 18 23:18:01 CEST 2016

On Sun, 18 Sep 2016 17:17:32 +0200, Hartmut Haase wrote:
>> For several other reasons I don't use Thunar myself.
>what are you using?

Hi Hartmut,

my first choice is SpaceFM. Regarding your issue it provides

  View > Panel {1,2,3,4} view > Sort > (check or uncheck) Natural

For my needs it comes with man other features. It might require at
least some basic script knowledge to add "Tools".

I'm not using Rodent myself, but it's interesting, too, since
regarding your issue it provides

  Right click > Personal Settings... > Tab: ls > (check or uncheck) "-v"-option

Let alone that you directly could use Rodent as a terminal.

FWIW Rodent, SpaceFM and Thunar (at least Thunar without gvfs) are the
only file manager I know, that allow to delete directories and files
using the delete key.

Regards,
Ralf