set window manager theme by command?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Oct 10 18:19:07 CEST 2016

On Mon 2016-10-10 (15:21), killermoehre wrote:

> The problem is not that your theme is not set, but that it is not
> applied. So by resetting it you just work-around the real issue.
> Please provide information how do you start your xfce4-session and which
> xfce4-version you use.

xubuntu 16.04 with xfce 4.12
xfce4-session is auto-started by lightdm at login.

I have a special xorg.conf for dual-head operation.
Maybe this is the problem?

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK
Universitaet Stuttgart         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Allmandring 30a                Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
70569 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF:<a86dff4d-d069-eb79-6dff-520ca2910b6a at gmx.net>