Tablet <-> PC

jEsuSdA 8) listas at jesusda.com
Sun Oct 9 13:14:02 CEST 2016

El 09/10/16 a las 10:00, Hartmut Haase escribió:
> Hi Rob,
>> If you use a screen lock
> where? Tablet?

Yes.
You must unlock before connect to allow file access.

> Becaise also Windows 10 cannot handle the tablet, there must be
> somethind else.

If you still having problems, I recomend you:

1 - Use primitive ftpd to access your tablet from PC using ftp
connection (Thunar can connect to a ftp server).

https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=org.primftpd&fdpage=16&fdstyle=grid

primitiveftpd is an Android app that allows you to create a small ftp
server in our android device and you can connect from your pc to
download/upload files.

2 - Use Dukto.
Dukto is a 2 applications solution that allows you direct connect
between your PC and your Android device.

You must intall an app in your tablet and another app in your PC.

It's ease to manage.

http://www.msec.it/blog/?page_id=11

Good luck! ;)