keyboard shortcut for "always on top" window option?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Nov 24 20:32:24 CET 2016

On Thu 2016-11-24 (19:44), houghi wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 06:24:55PM +0100, Ulli Horlacher wrote:
>
> > Is there a keyboard shortcut for the "always on top" window option?

> With me it is ALT-F12. Not sure if that is standard or not as I changed a
> lot. You can see and change it via the xfce4-settings-manager and go to
> "Window Manager" and see in "Keyboard" what "Toggle Above" has as settings
> and change or add if you do not like it.

Great, this is the (easy!) solution!
I was already in xfce4-settings-manager "Window Manager" but have looked
for *top* and not for *above*
This is the trick! :-)

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK
Universitaet Stuttgart         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Allmandring 30a                Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
70569 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF:<20161124184423.GA15772 at houghi.org>