Display problems on openSUSE Leap 42.1

Ernest Adrogué nfdisco at gmail.com
Tue May 24 00:52:28 CEST 2016

2016-05-23, 23:38 (+0200); Klaus Zeitler escriu:
>     Ernest>
>     Ernest> Does it look like this screenshot?
>     Ernest>
>     Ernest> https://i.imgur.com/AUCSNuq.png
>
> Yes, similar. Sometimes I see one application window (that I've already
> closed earlier in this session) and sometimes only the panel and my
> desktop background are shown.

Yes, I think it's the same bug.  In my screenshot the black areas are an old
application that isn't running (the screen locker) and you can see parts of
the screen have been repainted on top of it, but not all.  I have to switch
to another virtual desktop and switch back again to get it repainted
properly.  I don't know what the cause is.  Firefox seems to trigger it
quite a lot, but it's unclear exactly under which conditions.  Sometimes it
happens without any mouse movements or key presses.  My guess is that it's a
compositor problem.