Display problems on openSUSE Leap 42.1

Klaus Zeitler info at klauszeitler.de
Mon May 23 23:50:45 CEST 2016

>>>>> "killermoehre" == killermoehre  <killermoehre at gmx.net> writes:
    killermoehre>
    killermoehre> this sounds like a problem with your graphics driver
    killermoehre> tearing down xfwm4. Make sure the proper dirvers are
    killermoehre> loaded into your kernel.

Hard to imagine, that this is a problem with the drivers. I don't
see any problems neither in a gnome session nor with lxde. Only
xfce (and this is the WM I normally use) does show this problem.
Still I'd check the drivers, if only I knew how.

    killermoehre> What are your settings in »xfwm4-tewaks-settings →
    killermoehre> Compositor«?

Only "Display fullscreen overlay windows directly" was checked. I don't
even know what this means. I've disabled it out of curiosity, but it
makes no difference.

    killermoehre> Make sure the compositor runs properly.

Sorry, again I've got no idea how I can verify this.

Thanks

Klaus