xfce4-popup-places

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Tue Mar 15 17:26:06 CET 2016

On Sat, 12 Mar 2016 11:01:26 +0100
Hartmut Haase <hha4491 at web.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> is there a way to configure it, because it does not show all filw
> types (e. g. .lyx).

I am unsure if there is any way to do that, I suspect whether or not a
file registers there is the responsibility of the application that
opens it - ie. certain libraries will register the file as recently
opened.

This is just a guess, though, I'm not familiar with how this works, but
it would seem like a reasonable explanation. For instance, if you open
a file in LibreOffice it will register, but if you open the same file
in vi in a shell it will not.

Just a thought.

Petter

--