How can I disable CSD (client side decorations)?

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 09:56:33 CEST 2016

Quite frankly, it's a case of don't do that.

CSD is not just about decorations, it's an entire UI design. If you
don't want apps using CSD, simply use other apps.

xfce 4.12 has all the required bits to properly support CSD in gtk+
and crippling the WM to avoid CSD is just plain wrong.

Cheers,
Olivier